Raymarine Code Lock

ebonita

När jag var i Tyskland med båten för två veckor sedan så upphörde plötsligt en del av mina Raymarine/Autohelm instrument att fungera.

Dom visar bara olika varianter på 'Code Lock' eller 'Set code' eller 'CL' på sina displayer. :headbang:

Jag förstår att det finns någon slags stöldskydd i form av ett kod-lås som kan aktiveras i dessa instrument, men det har jag aldrig använt, så någon kod har jag inte.

Som väl var så fortsatte ett tridata instrument och autopiloten att fungera och plottrarna är Garmin och radarn Furuno, så jag hade väl inte något problem att slutföra den planerade resan, men irriterande var det i alla fall.

Finns här någon som har liknande erfarenheter eller rent av någon lösning på problemet?

Redigert av ebonita (see edit history)

På de gamle Raymarine instrumentene var alltid koden satt til 0000 fra fabrikk(fire nuller), vet ikke om det er samme på alle.

Raymarine forhandlere skal ha, eller ha tilgang til, en koffert som kan lese av disse kodene gjennom Seatalk nettverket eller direkte fra instrumentet.

Hør med noen som selger Raymarine om du kan låne dette utstyret, eller om de kan ordne for deg

Redigert av adeneo (see edit history)

Etter en raskt titt på sidene til Raymarine fant jeg forøvrig dette:

There is no way to override the CodeLock security feature unless you know the security code. If you can not remember the security code, the only course of action is to return your instruments to the Raymarine Factory Service Center to have them unlocked. Breaking the security code involves connecting the instruments to a special hardware "Code Buster." We will reset the instrument back to its original factory default settings with CodeLock security switched off. If you are outside of the USA or UK, you should contact the National Distributor for Raymarine products in your country for assistance. Many of our national distributors have these "Code Buster" devices in their repair centers. Please contact the service center or distributor nearest you for details regarding charges for this service.

CodeLock was an anti-theft feature on the ST50 series SeaTalk instruments, and very early versions of the ST4000+ and ST5000+ autopilot systems. CodeLock security was removed from later ST4000+/ST5000+ pilots by software upgrade.

CodeLock security was designed to be a network-wide system. Thus activating codelock on one device enables it on all of them. If you have multiple instruments on board your boat, and only certain ones are appearing CodeLocked, it is recommended that you send ALL of them back to have the CodeLock security reset. Chances are that they also have the same "unknown" code programmed in them, and have not tripped due to some SeaTalk network wiring or configuration issue. In the event that one of those devices is moved elsewhere in the network, or the configuration changes such that they do become attached to the network, they could reactivate the security on all of the instruments again.

Once Raymarine has reset your instruments and returned them to you, the CodeLock will be inactive. If you wish, you can reactivate it, in the process setting up a new security code of your choosing. Each respective ST50, ST4000+, or ST5000+ owner's handbook will have specific instructions on how to activate CodeLock, and program a new security code. Assuming that all of the instruments are connected by SeaTalk, CodeLock need only be activated on one of them to lock down the entire network.

Before sending them in, you might want to try some of the more common code combinations such as 0000, 1111, 9999, 1234 etc. The factory default code value if CodeLock were activated without changing the security code is "0000."

Tack för snabbsvar Adaneo,

Jo jag har varit inne på Raymarines support-sidor, och hittade det Du skickade.

Jag har oxå provat med de 'enklaste' kod-varianterna t ex 0000. Är dock inte absolut säker att jag aktiverat koden (t ex 0000) rätt när jag lagt in den, jag skall ge det ett nytt försök nästa gång jag är i båten nästa gång. Någon som vet exakt hur man knappar sedan man lagt in siffrorna?

Usch sicket idiotiskt ingenjörs-hittepå... :headbang:

Vet ikke helt hva du har av instrumenter, men bruksanvisningen til HT50 ligger HER!!!

Mener du skal trykke på to knapper samtidig, som skal holdes inne noen sekunder eller noe sånt. Mulig jeg tar feil, og at det er for å komme inn på CodeLock menyen når alt fungerer. Har ikke dette instrumentet selv, og det er noen år siden jeg monterte ett sist. Les bruksanvisning, jeg bare åpnet dokumentet, og så at det var alt for langt til at jeg gadd å begynne å sette meg inn i det.

Usch sicket idiotiskt ingenjörs-hittepå... :headbang:

Kunne ikke sagt det bedre selv, enda jeg snakker ikke svensk engang :flag_sw:

De har jo tatt til vettet og fjernet dette på de nyere modellene.

Redigert av adeneo (see edit history)

Delta i diskusjonen

Du kan skrive innlegget nå, det vil bli postet etter at du har registrert deg. Logg inn hvis du allerede er registrert.

Svar på dette emnet

×   Du har postet formatert tekst..   Fjern formattering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Innholdet du linket til er satt inn i innlegget..   Klikk her for å vise kun linken.

×   Det du skrev har blitt lagret.   Slett lagret

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.