Vribar propelleanlegg Huglo 27

Dymek

Hello,

I want ask somebody if you have experience and if you can help me with one think. We bought with my friends fishing boat in Bergen. This boat is Huglo 27 (see pictures in attachment). We must change engine in this boat because old engine MARNA (see pictures in attachment) was already damage.
In this case we both "new" engine Perkins 4.236. This engine is very good however, with this new engine we can not using control of tilting propeller (vribar propeller). I was checked in other boat where is install Perkins engine and I found some other equipment which is install between Transmission (gir) and shaft (rod for propeller) and with this equipment is possible to control of vribar propeller, how ever I don´t know the Norway
name of this equipment and I don´t know if is possible buy this equipment and where. I sending you a pictures of this equipment in attachment.
So if you can give me some recommendation how to solve this problem, you will help me so much. If you have some contact or some place where is possible buy some old spare parts from boat, it will be perfect. I Know that is possible to fixed propeller by welding or by Exchange for fixed type of propeller,however I think that Vribar propeller is very good for controll of boat and I don´t want lost this good ability. I think that Huglo is one of the best norway fishing boat and i want use full potencial of this boat and without vribar propeller it not will be for 100% :-)
Thank you for your help.

518986825_Oldenginemarna.jpg.eb245b905de3cbcf57caf23d2a9e7c14.jpg

new engine Perkins with gir.jpg

Huglo 27.jpg

aditional equipment for control of  propeller.jpg

Aditional equipment - sample (2).jpg

Delta i diskusjonen

Du kan skrive innlegget nå, det vil bli postet etter at du har registrert deg. Logg inn hvis du allerede er registrert.

Svar på dette emnet

×   Du har postet formatert tekst..   Fjern formattering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Innholdet du linket til er satt inn i innlegget..   Klikk her for å vise kun linken.

×   Det du skrev har blitt lagret.   Slett lagret

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.