English: FM Motor Type L2

Tk

Hi everyone

Last Sunday I drove almost 550 km to get myself finally the FM Motor I always was after. It is running and even has a new set of piston rings

Now I am looking for spare parts to put on stock especially for the Magnet and for the carburator (Solex 26VBN or 32 NV). Does somebody has some spars left or does anybody has an adress for me?

Thanks a lot in advance for every answer.

Greetings :flag:

Tobias

To have it, is better then to need it!

• 10 år senere...

Hi, Stian and welcome to Baatplassen.

It seems that the owners manual, in norwegian called bruksanvisning are the same for L2 and L5. Go to http://www.fm-motor.no/publikasjoner.htm where you find some pdf-documents, there download "L2 og L5 brosjyre", "L2 bruksanvisning" and "L5 delefortegnelse. Then I belive you have what yoy need.

Redigert av Dinamo (see edit history)

• 4 år senere...

Good evening Tobias long shot ,

i have just purchased a boat with a fabulous looking f m 2 type l2 engine but my Norwegian is poor and all manuals appear to be written that way

I have tried to download a zip file Ingar shared with yourself but it will not down load 

i wondered if you could post the file again or email me a copy as i have no idea how to start or run this engine ,any information would be gratefully received 

regards

toby 

Delta i diskusjonen

Du kan skrive innlegget nå, det vil bli postet etter at du har registrert deg. Logg inn hvis du allerede er registrert.

Svar på dette emnet

×   Du har postet formatert tekst..   Fjern formattering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Innholdet du linket til er satt inn i innlegget..   Klikk her for å vise kun linken.

×   Det du skrev har blitt lagret.   Slett lagret

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.