looking for a tintorera

Pureplayer

Hey everyone,

as you can see i am looking for a tintorera.

Maybe even a hydrolift but i am not sure about this.

i dont care if the boats location is in norway, sweden or finnland ;) - I live in Germany !

If anyone is interested, i got a Dalla Pieta with a 90 hp Yamaha for sale

regards, David

Would you like a factory built Tintorera "heavy" version with perfect surfaces? Or do you consider a version without CE "stamp(?)" These are private built without any papers. But are often lighter/ thinner and goes faster. Runs good with 90 hp, but I have seen them with moore than 200 hp.

Redigert av Arne Hansen (see edit history)

I think they now produce the Tintorera in Polen, as Tintorera 610 Threestep.

Another option you could check out is the Tintopieta, produced by Jan Trygve Braaten in Arendal as a pure raceboat for the V115 class.

Braaten has built the V50 boat Dalla Pieta 16 in different versions, and knows everything about how to make a boat go fast.

Hey M4gnus, i already know this boat ;)

it looks really great and seems to be really fast, but the price is a way too high and not justified.

http://www.finn.no/finn/boat/used/object?finnkode=31455722&reference=2011/10/27/2/314/557/22_-920198681.jpg

This tintorera looks really awesome and the price is ok, but already sold..

qnxww6f4.jpg

Atm this tinto is offered for 100k, incl trailer and 120 hp tohatsu (built in 2000 and 2003)

Still a high price but a way better. it needs a bit painting, then it should do a great show.

bzmjpvg9.jpg

Here a pic of my dalla pieta which is really fantastic too :)

the pic is made in norway of course..

Why i wanna have a tinorera? just because the look is best and they go that fast ;)

In germany we got boats like phantoms or rings but doesnt really convince me at all..

I often heared about braaten but dont know that he even built some boats.

unfortunately this boats arent that often for sale in the WWW..

Try Blocket.se

In Sweden they produce the Argo/Argocat and the Twister. The Argocat is my personal favorit if I should buy a new speedboat.

Like this one, for sale at 39.000 SEK or about €4.400,-

2109139876.jpg

Nice Dalla Pieta you have, I had this one for a couple of years. Restored it from an old basket case...

dp3.jpg

Redigert av Honduras (see edit history)

I guess there will be a lot more Tintoreras for sale on FINN.NO when we get closer to the summer. It was several cheap Tintoreras for sale on FINN.NO this autumn. If you have patience I am sure you will find a good version for the right price on Finn. I have seen Tintoreras in good condition with hydraulic steering and instruments sell for as low as 30 000 NOK without engine. In rough condition I have seem them for sale down to 15 000 NOK. Its a super fun boat. I tried it with a Yamaha 115 v4 2-stroke engine.

Tintorera 610 Three Step, it is stepped in three steps in the bottom of the hull to make it more stable at higher speeds.

The hull is molded with carbon in the ground to withstand greater stresses. It brings the sea very well, and you feel safe at higher speeds.

Speed is 57 knots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

There is a Tohatsu 120 HP mounted on a mechanical lift. The lift has 36 cm setback and the engine delivers about 140 hp. The lower unit is rebuilt with the nosecone for better cooling at high speeds.

The propeller is marked Winrace. that makes the boat light up in 50 knots. The propeller is completely new and cost 8500 NOK. It is mounted fotgass the branded hot shoot, as this is necessary when you are approaching 50 knots. There are 2 Momo Racing seats in front that is incredibly comfortable to sit in and give a sense of security when it starts to go fast, the back is the smaller seats that are also comfortable.

In addition, the deck throughout the boat.

The engine is in 100% techincal condition!

Boat, motor and trailer are 2003 model. Solid mount 80L fuel tank, navigation lights front and rear light, knot meter, tilt gauge, oil gauge and tachometer, oil tank to the engine. Included with registered Brenderup trailer.

Some picture in my post !

Total price: 100 000 NOK for the boat and engine, 10 000 NOK for the trailer and the prop!

All: 110 000 NOK

Tintorera 610/ 120 hk Tohatsu

Båt er en trosretning ikke en hobby !

Delta i diskusjonen

Du kan skrive innlegget nå, det vil bli postet etter at du har registrert deg. Logg inn hvis du allerede er registrert.

Svar på dette emnet

×   Du har postet formatert tekst..   Fjern formattering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Innholdet du linket til er satt inn i innlegget..   Klikk her for å vise kun linken.

×   Det du skrev har blitt lagret.   Slett lagret

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.