Myra 21 restoration. Need you help please.

Martininello

Hello, 

finally I'm owner of a Myra 21 built in 1971. She needs a little help, but I'm looking forward to this project. Unfortunately one of the previous owners was not very kind to her. The pantry was torn out. I would love to rebuild the galley, but have no idea how it looked originally. Any picture or ideas how I should proceed is highly appreciated. The folding table which covers the engine sports a metal plate which hold obviously the support. The support is missing! Can you tell me how it looked?

Where should I check for used parts? I know it is a far stretch since Myra Plast is long out of business, but I hope to find some help in this forum. 

Kind regards IMG_20240424_195025.jpg.8d7f7fa57bdf1da891c11636521235ef.jpg

Martin

Thanks! You are right! The tip should look like a nail or something. I'm not sure about the base which rests on the deck. The table is quite heavy! A photo of the original galley would be nice. Any Myra 21 owners or ex-owners? 

Delta i diskusjonen

Du kan skrive innlegget nå, det vil bli postet etter at du har registrert deg. Logg inn hvis du allerede er registrert.

Svar på dette emnet

×   Du har postet formatert tekst..   Fjern formattering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Innholdet du linket til er satt inn i innlegget..   Klikk her for å vise kun linken.

×   Det du skrev har blitt lagret.   Slett lagret

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.