Prosjekt Canal du Midi or bust

Gamle Dampen

After launching and swelling (trutning) we made our way back to Ulefoss Marina, I needed to get some washing done after 10 days of boat prep.

On the neighbour boat was Hendrick 14 and his grandfather, Hendrick and I took a walk into the town and were welcomed to a saturday morning free breakfast in the town center, after a trip to a second hand book shop I packed my stuff untied and went and stayed the night at the toplock (free mooring) of Løveid lock (sluse) the next day I stayed at the bottom lock (free mooring) they have free access to showers there.

I Plan to go east towards Oslo, so Skien and Porsgrunn, which I had visited last year were bypassed, I ended up in Langesund where I met (by accident) with Hendrick and his grandad again, after some to-ing and fro-ing I decided to follow in convoy them to Tønsberg,

I notice that the nearer you get to Oslo the higher the prices of the Marinas are!!!

The uploadifying of pictures is still not working for me.

Svart (redigert)

2016 June 28-29-30th

I managed to get some good weather in Tønsberg and I did some food shopping in the local Joker shop, I left Tønsberg in fine weather and sailed for Åsgårdstrand, I recognised a boat called Tu Kan Tango and I thought the owner was the harbourmaster from Egersund, (who is a member here) but no!!! two Identical boats, same identical names, not the same boat, go figure...

July 1st

Oscarsberg-Drøbak

I got up really early like 05-00 to get 4 hours of calm weather before the wind and rain came I arrived before the weekend crowd came, did the tour and was suitably impressed, plus I am a big fan of heavy old fashioned engineering, so if it has big cogs on it I am happy :)))

The uploadifying of pictures is still not working for me.

Redigert av Gamle Dampen (see edit history)

Oscarsberg-Son

Son Gjestehavn Cold,rainy and windy :(

Son-Moss

I was heading to Fredrikstad, but had to stay over in Moss, I found a nice place in the canal.

Fredrikstad

I have been here 3 nights now, I have enjoyed my stay here, here is a picture of an old factory that (I think) produced the old boat motors called FM

bilde

I will be moving towards the Swedish border towards the weekend

• 6 år senere...

Delta i diskusjonen

Du kan skrive innlegget nå, det vil bli postet etter at du har registrert deg. Logg inn hvis du allerede er registrert.

Svar på dette emnet

×   Du har postet formatert tekst..   Fjern formattering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Innholdet du linket til er satt inn i innlegget..   Klikk her for å vise kun linken.

×   Det du skrev har blitt lagret.   Slett lagret

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.